Pine Pine

Cool animation, and he means snake from metal gear solid; in which case I would have to agree with ganjovie.

dylan responds:

Is that a punk band?
I'll assume it's a punk band.
It's a punk band, right?

BAM. Haiku all up in your face.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

I see so much meaning in these episodes. I hope they're not just random craziness, cause that would ruin it for me. Love the salad fingers series. Keep em' coming.

Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Awesome flash. Like others have said, the style is unique, and its amazing what you did with just a few colors and shading. I had to watch it 3 times in one sitting because it was just that awesome. You have a very creative talent. I've seen all your other works on newgrounds and this one is my favorite.

How long does it take to make something like this, and what do you use for making the music?

spacefader responds:

My friend made the music, in logic I think?

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Awesome story! At first i was reluctant when going through the first set because of the text. But as the story got more and more interesting i decided to go through the entire thing. I love how your concept of parallel universes and dimensions is spot on. A lot of people have a hard time grasping concepts of time travel and quantum mechanics. Thanks for the cool experience, 5 Stars!

Hexagon Hexagon

Best 28.71, cant get passed the second level xD. But this has to be one of the most addicting flash games iv played. The music makes it all the more epic :)

Lose Control Lose Control

I like the reverb on the vocals, could use some equalization on the low ends, good track buddy

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thank you! :)

Galaxy DUBSTEP Galaxy DUBSTEP

Awesome production quality! Love your style. Thanks for sharing!

police120 responds:

yeah :)

Sometime (Airline Remix) Sometime (Airline Remix)

Not a bad remix. keep learning! Seamless is one of my top favorite artists. It's thanks to him that I learned so much about FL Studio with this FL Studio 11 demo track.

Leela Slurmed Leela Slurmed

Lol, ne one notice shes wearing a pip boy? XD

Subtle portrait Subtle portrait

Wow...

NSMP responds:

I'll take that as a compliment, so, thank you! :3

On from Above On from Above

The mixing of different media in this is awesome. I love how its semi-futuristic but at the same time ancient Egyptian. Awesome work!

Pedraw responds:

Thanks you =D
im happy to hear that because it was my goal to achieve your description