Lose Control Lose Control

I like the reverb on the vocals, could use some equalization on the low ends, good track buddy

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thank you! :)

Galaxy DUBSTEP Galaxy DUBSTEP

Awesome production quality! Love your style. Thanks for sharing!

police120 responds:

yeah :)

Sometime (Airline Remix) Sometime (Airline Remix)

Not a bad remix. keep learning! Seamless is one of my top favorite artists. It's thanks to him that I learned so much about FL Studio with this FL Studio 11 demo track.

The Last Stand The Last Stand

Love the intro! The intro is always most important to me. The lead synth is great, and I love the fact that this has a more old school dubstep feel to it, the kind genre that seems to be long dead now. Thanks for your submission, and if you have the time please check out my submission, which is right above yours in the audio portal. Peace!

lol ok hunny lol ok hunny

wow. i really enjoyed that lol

Waidmann responds:

made in 10 mins

March (A.I.M. Submission) March (A.I.M. Submission)

Real heavy intro. Love the style. 5 stars!

Souldran responds:

Thanks! ^-^

Here We Go (Original Mix) Here We Go (Original Mix)

This is pretty badass, how did you manage to create such sounds? Very interesting style.

Element 7 Element 7

awesome work. intro reminds me of system shock 2 :)

Nova Blasr Nova Blasr

Whats up with 1 star on all your music? Great tune imo.

Breathing in the Cold Breathing in the Cold

This is amazing. What kind of keyboard did you use? Is it a full octave? I like the intro a lot, and I usually play these kind of progressions myself so I find it very appealing. I also like the touch of grand piano mixed with synth, goes really well especially with the fast rolls.

johnfn responds:

thanks. it's a casio and it actually has quite a few octaves, which really helps with stuff like this. the progression is a bit rpg-cheese but i love it anyway ;)