Pine Pine

Cool animation, and he means snake from metal gear solid; in which case I would have to agree with ganjovie.

dylan responds:

Is that a punk band?
I'll assume it's a punk band.
It's a punk band, right?

BAM. Haiku all up in your face.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

I see so much meaning in these episodes. I hope they're not just random craziness, cause that would ruin it for me. Love the salad fingers series. Keep em' coming.

Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Awesome flash. Like others have said, the style is unique, and its amazing what you did with just a few colors and shading. I had to watch it 3 times in one sitting because it was just that awesome. You have a very creative talent. I've seen all your other works on newgrounds and this one is my favorite.

How long does it take to make something like this, and what do you use for making the music?

spacefader responds:

My friend made the music, in logic I think?

Team Desu Team Desu

love the dbz parody at the end. xD lol

Didn't Raise No Fools Didn't Raise No Fools

This is plain and simply awesome. The tags are hilarious. "You better not never become nothing" " look at me now, i made it." its like double negative logic. but it makes sense. plus there is only like half of him, so i guess he succeeded. lol? xD

Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff

I liked the Masonic pub. "The Eye" haha, i guess masons are still doing there thing in the future. Great animation and music. Simple and nice. The plot was alright I guess, but I dont think the plot was your main concern here anyways, more-so the art, which played out great IMO.

spacefader responds:

Masons funded the making of this.

Gamer- Turbo Gamer- Turbo

Awesome music, and animation. Fun to watch

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Reminds me of the movie High Rollers. Any chance you got inspiration from that? The scene in particular where the Jews get caught at the terminal with MDMA lol.

Villainy - The Meh Escape Villainy - The Meh Escape

lol has anyone read the posters at 2:33? Prisoner Escape? step by step in case of instructions xD

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

if pause at the right moment around 1:08 you can see the real dead hooker lol.